Third Conference on Informatics and Applied Mathematics IAM’20
IAM conference is the leading forum for research in informatics and applied mathematics. The third edition organized and sponsored by LabSTIC Laboratory will take place at the 08 May 1945 University in Guelma.
IAM’2020 as the previous editions IAM’18 and IAM’19 offer an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners from various fields in informatics and applied mathematics to discuss and exchange their research results.
- Submission deadline: 15 July 2020
- Notification acceptance: 15 August 2020
- Camera ready: 25 August 2020
- Registration: 25 August 2020
- Conference dates: 21-22 October 2020
All papers must be submitted electronically through the Conference Submission System (easychair) via this link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iam2020
- Regular paper: Eight (8) to twelve (12) pages maximum including references, figures and tables. Authors are kindly asked to remove any trace that can identify them in the manuscript to ensure that the manuscript will receive a more objective and unbiased review.
- Poster: extended abstract of two (2) pages maximum.
- Regular paper: All submissions will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers based on originality, technical quality and presentation. All registered and presented orally papers will be published in CEUR Workshop Proceedings.
- The extended version of selected high-quality papers will be considered for publication in the international journals:
- The International Journal of Informatics and Applied Mathematics « IJIAM » via the link: http://dergipark.gov.tr/ijiam
- The International Journal of Engineering Technology and Applied Sciences. via the link: https://dergipark.org.tr/jetas
- The International Journal of Strategic Information Technology and Applications (IJSITA)| IGI Global. See more informations at https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-strategic-information-technology/1163
- All registered and presented papers regular or poster will be published in a book of abstracts on a CD-ROM.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning & Big Data, Image & Video Processing, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud computing & Networking, Information Security & Cryptography, Mobile Computing, Web Services & Technology, E-learning & ICT in Education, Computational Biology & Bioinformatics, Optimisation & Operational Research, Information Theory, Computational Intelligence, Computational Complexity, Numerical Analysis & Simulation, Statistical Computation & Simulation