CFP: The 9th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems
(Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE)
April 3-5, 2018 ─ Irbid, Jordan
Submission deadline: Jan. 10, 2018 (Firm)
The International Conference on Information and Communication Systems (ICICS 2018) is a forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in all areas of Computer and Information Sciences. The topics that will be covered in the ICICS 2018 include, but are not limited to: Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Computing, Networking, Information Security and Cryptography, Intrusion Detection and Computer Forensics, Web Content Mining, Bioinformatics and IT Applications, Database Technology, Systems Integration, Information Systems Analysis and Specification, Communications, and Human-Computer Interaction.
· Data Science and its Applications
· Security, privacy, and digital forensics
· Networking and Mobile Computing
· Software Engineering Practices and Applications
· Multimedia, Computer Vision and Image Processing
· AI and Machine Learning Technologies and Applications
· Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems
· Digital Living including E-Learning, E-Governement and E-Health
· Communication Systems and Signal Processing
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers following the guideline posted on the conference website http://www.just.edu.
Extended version of the selected papers will be published in well-known Journals
Full paper submission: Jan. 10, 2018 (Firm)
Notification of Decision: Feb. 10, 2018
Camera-Ready and Registration: March 1st, 2018
Please send any inquiry on ICICS 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or icics2
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.