The 13th IEEE International Symposium on Programming and Systems (ISPS’18)
ISPS 2018 Website : http://www.isps.usthb.dz
Submission Link: https://easychair.org/co
April 24-26, 2018, Algiers, Algeria
Submission Deadline : 15/12/2017
The International Symposium on Programming and Systems (ISPS) is a biennial event that aims to bring together leading practitioners, academic scientists, researchers and research scholars in computer science to exchange and share their experiences and research results in various areas of the field. To catch up with the development pace of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and their use to improve the lives of people, the 13th edition of ISPS will focus on opportunities, challenges, case studies and future trends of e-governance in the era of digital smart cities and next generation computing ecosystem. By “digital city” we are referring to a connected community that combines a communication infrastructure, virtual environments and innovative services to meet the needs of good governance and sustainable national development. We solicit high-quality original papers covering the latest research and innovation in using cutting-edge ICT in e-governance. Papers from all viewpoints, including theory, practice, and experimentation, are welcome. ISPS 2018 conference invites paper submissions presenting original work within a range of topics, including but not limited to:
. e-Government: big data, cloud computing, cloud services, e-Administration, e-Assistance, e-Services, e-Defense for security and protection, geographical information systems, mobile government, policy issues security, privacy and ethics, smart government, IoT, m-Government, …
· e-Democracy: electronic identity, identity management, electronic signature, e-Voting, public key infrastructure, security, social network participation, citizen democracy,
· e-Society: collaborative learning, data and opinion mining, e-Education, smart cities, Web-based Learning Communities, citizen learning, smart territory, social e-Innovation, …
· e-Health: e-Health services, e-Medicine, e-Health policy and practice, e-Healthcare strategies and provision, home care, mobile emergency, medical research ethics, patient privacy and confidentiality, tele-monitoring, wireless telemedicine, universal health-id, health-app, …
· e-Governance: business process reengineering, decision support systems, IT governance, knowledge management, participatory governance, performance management, public sector innovation, public sector innovation management, public sector innovation transfer, transparency and accountability, open governance, city OS, …
High-quality original papers in all ISPS 2018 related areas that, at the time of submission, are not under review and have not already been published or accepted for publications elsewhere are solicited. Double submissions, submission of previously published work, or plagiarism constitutes dishonesty or fraud. ISPS 2018, like other scientific and technical conferences and journals, prohibits these practices and may take action against authors who have committed them.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the conference program committee. Each paper is evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, impact, and soundness.
All submissions must be written in English, in pdf format, using the IEEE conference template (in double-column, single-spaced format using a font size of 10 points)
The maximum paper length is six (6) printed pages including figures and tables.
Submissions not conforming to these rules and papers outside of the scope of the conference will be rejected without consideration.
Papers are to be submitted electronically through EasyChair Conference System : https://easychair.org/confere
Please contact Publication Chair firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about submitting your manuscripts.
To be published in ISPS 2018 conference proceedings, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and the paper must be presented at the conference. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the camera-ready copy of the paper.
· Submission Deadline : 15/12/2017
· Author Notification : 31/01/2018
· Camera-ready paper : 15/02/2018
· Registration : 15/02/2018
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at: