The 3rd Conference on Computing Systems and Applications, April 24-25, 2018, Algiers, Algeria.
The third edition of the Computing Systems and Applications (CSA) conference will take place from April 24 through April 25, 2018. The conference is open for researchers, academics and industry practitioners interested in the latest scientific and technological advances occurring in different fields of Computer Science. CSA constitutes a leading venue for students, researchers, academics and industrials to share their new ideas, original research findings and practical experiences across all Computer Science disciplines.
CSA 2018 will be held in the Ecole Militaire Polytechnique (EMP) located in Algiers, the capital and the largest city of Algeria. This pioneering engineering college is located in Bordj El Bahri, a lively city lapped by the Mediterranean Sea and facing the well-known Algiers bay. EMP is one of the oldest technical schools for the training of highly-qualified academics in Algeria. Its know-how covers teaching and research activities in the fields of Computer Science, Chemistry, Electrical and Mechanical engineering.
The highlights of the conference include:
- 4 Keynotes by first-class researchers;
- 2 public tutorials on hot IT topics;
- Demos/Exhibitions covering a wide range of topics and giving a unique opportunity to meet pioneering industrials in the field of IT;
- Best paper and best student paper awards.
Additionally, the conference welcomes satellite event proposals, and the organizing team is actively engaged in giving full support to proposed Workshops, Special Sessions, Tutorials, Demos or Panels that received the approval of the advisory board.
Apart from the technical program, participants are also invited to attend the closing ceremony including the award winner announcements.
- Paper submission due : January 02, 2018
- Acceptance notification : March 01, 2018
- Camera-ready submission : March 15, 2018
- Conference date : April 24-25, 2018
- Tutorial proposal: March 01, 2018
- Demo proposal: March 01, 2018
- Panels: :
- Panel proposal: March 01, 2018